EMS Safety BLS/ CPR
Basic Life Support Training.
- High Quaility Adult CPR
- High Quality Child & Infant CPR
- First Aid
- AED Training
- Good Samaraithan Law
First Aid with Clinical Vitals & Covid Safety
- Introduction to Basic Anatomy & Physiology
- Patient Interaction Skills
- Transporting a patient
- Vital Signs
- Safe Living & Covid-19
- First Aid
Essentials to Phlebotomy
- Patient Preparation
- Primary Collection Techniques
- Special Collection Techniques
- Safety & Compliance Considerations
- Tube Guide
- National Healthcareer Association Mock Test
- Blood Collection Procedure
- Blood Collection Equipment, Additives and Order of Draw
- Venipuncture Procedures
- Winged Infused Set Procedures
- Tourniquet use
- Minimum of 20 Evacuated Tube sticks
- Minimum of 10 Winged Indused sticks
- Minimum of 10 Capillary sticks
Interested In Studying Phlebotomy Technician but your wondering about the Price, Click the Button Below to find out more.
Want to Know more, feel free to contact us by clicking on the Button below for our contact details.
Wanting to know more about our other course, return to our courses page by clicking the button below.