Essentials to Phlebotomy
- Unit One: Health Care Setting
- Past and Present and the Healthcare Setting
- Quality Assurance and Legal Issues
- Infection Control, Safety, First Aid, and Personal Wellness
- Unit Two: Overview of the Human Body
- Medical Terminology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Circulatory System
- Unit One: Blood Collection Procedures
- Blood Collection Equipment, Additives, and Order of Draw
- Venipuncture Procedures
- Pre-analytical Considerations
- Capillary Puncture Equipment and Procedures
- Unit Two: Special Procedures
- Special Collections and Point of Care Testing
- Computers and Specimen Handling and Processing
- Non-blood Specimens and Tests
- Arterial Puncture Procedures
Interested In Studying Phlebotomy Technician but your wondering about the Price, Click the Button Below to find out more.
Want to Know more, feel free to contact us by clicking on the Button below for our contact details.
Wanting to know more about our other course, return to our courses page by clicking the button below.