- Adults, children and infants
- Compression , Give breath, and using mask
- Use an AED
- Assess and phone your emergency response
- Put it all together
- First Aid Basics
- Rescuer Duties
- Victim and Rescuer Safety
- First Aid Kits
- Medical Emergencies
- Breathing Problems, fainting, heart attacks
- Choking, allergic reactions, low blood sugar
- Stroke, Seizure and shock
- Injury Emergencies
- Bandaging (Skills you will demonstrate)
- Wound care
- Environmental Emergencies
- Bites and stings
- Heat/cold related emergencies
- Poison emergencies
Interested In Studying First Aid but your wondering about the Price, Click the Button Below to find out more.
Want to Know more, feel free to contact us by clicking on the Button below for our contact details.
Wanting to know more about our other course, return to our courses page by clicking the button below.